Our Latin roots make passion a constant presence in all we do, either science or technology.
This is why, from the beginning, we devoted our energy in order to discover and innovate new ways for analysing Earth Observation data and processing techniques.
We customize solutions based on in-house created and developed algorithms and techniques, for various EO monitoring activities:
- risk assessment evaluation regarding the natural phenomena (flood, drought, landslides);
- environmental monitoring in areas affected by human activities (deforestation, underground mining, oil and gas extraction, CO2 storage);
- heavy infrastructure monitoring (urban areas, bridges, water dams, critical infrastructure like nuclear power plants);
- environment monitoring (wetlands, marine, etc.);
- applications for precision agriculture;
- investment impact assessment for critical infrastructure.
Four Dimensions Earth Observation Space and Time is our vision for searching meaningful information in the surrounding environment, in present, as well as in the past. Geographic information systems are combined with temporal data series, which were not imaginable until recently, and which extend and deepen our Understanding.